You Know What Angers Me?: Bathrooms

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

tharealbigjc

Group
    Power Points
    +23

Status
    I think the right to proper facilities to empty your guts is something everybody should have. But some people are just fucking stingy with letting you use the shitter, even in the event of a potty emergency. Let me tell you a little story about myself. I have that medical condition that Arin Hanson from Game Grumps has in that I shit constantly, so finding a toilet is kinda important. So, I was walking round the main street in my town, when I felt I had to shit. One of the worst things about my town is if you wanna find a proper toilet to shit in, in the event of a potty emergency, you’re kinda fucked as if you’re far away from a business with a toilet, you'd have to shit-waddle your way there and even if they do let you use the toilet to go poo, it's usually not without paying for something. Even if you find a place with a bathroom, sometimes they can be really fucking stingy and close it off to everyone. So, I grabbed a $5 bill out of my wallet, paid for a slice and blew up that bathroom with my poo. I got my pizza and put $2 as a tip as a Thank You for letting my ass go #2. We shouldn’t have to jump through hoops like that just to use the shitter. There should be a law that says in the event of a bathroom incident, you are legally obligated to let them use your toilet because you don’t wanna be named as that spot that won’t let you poop. While on topic, I wanna talk a bit about A-holes being douchenozzles about whether or not someone is the proper gender to be using that gender's bathroom. If you’re a trans or cis, going to use the restroom shouldn’t feel like 1965 Alabama where you'd get lynched for using a white man's bathroom. If you gotta go, you gotta go. It's that simple. If your trans or cis, use the fucking bathroom. It shouldn’t be an issue.

0 replies since 14/12/2021, 07:23   14882 views