1.     +3   +1   -1

Group
    Power Points
    +12

Status
    dakota_1

WWE NXT 2.0.
    February 1, 2022

Tonight’s WWE NXT 2.0 opens up on the USA Network, live from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. Vic Joseph welcomes fans and he’s joined at ringside by Wade Barrett as fans cheer in the crowd.

Fans get a new Sarray vignette with her new gimmick. She is returning tonight.

Sarray vs. Kayla Inlay
    The fans see the new schoolgirl version of Sarray walking backstage. She apparently pulls out the sun necklace left to her by her grandmother in Japan, and uses that to transform into a NXT Superstar, with new hair and makeup, and bright ring attire. She heads to the ring as the music hits. Enhancement talent Kayla Inlay waits in the ring.

The bell rings and Kayla slaps Sarray’s hand when they go to do a handshake, and it apparently hurt Sarray. They lock up and go at it. Sarray mounts offense first and does a kip-up for a pop, then she poss. Sarray with a back splash into the corner. Sarray tosses Kayla by her arms a few times, sending her across the ring. Sarray gets another pop but misses in the corner when she charges. Kayla works her over and takes control now. Kayla grounds Sarray in the middle of the ring.

McKenzie checks in from backstage and says Kay Lee Ray has driven back to the arena to find NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose, but there’s no sign of the NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions.

Sarray turns it around on Kayla with big strikes to the face. Sarray keeps control and nails a double stomp. Sarray keeps Kayla against the ropes with a boot, then nails a running Sunray Dropkick to the face. Sarray dumps Kayla on her head with a suplex for the pin to win. After the match, Sarray stands tall as the music hits. Fans chant for Sarray to end the segment.

McKenzie is backstage with Sarray, who is back to wearing her toned down look. She thanks her grandmother and says with his necklace, she can do anything. Dakota Kai walks up and mocks Sarray, saying she can tell the necklace is important to her, but as the Warrior of The Sun, Sarray should know that the sun always sets on a relationship no matter how strong it is.

Dakota Kai is getting dressed, but Alexa Bliss arrives at her locker room. She scares the former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion. "Who the---", Alexa smiles at her. Alexa Bliss is dressed in black much like last night on Raw during her therapy session.
    images_46

"Why are you here", asked Kai. "I have seen you in action and found out what you and I have in common. We both had best friends, but are now gone. But I got Lilly back and all is right", said Alexa playing with the fake replica her therapist gave her. Dakota Kai looks at Alexa like she's not all there, but shouldn't say that since Dakota Kai herself hasn't been herself as well. Alexa Bliss wasn't wrong in that statement. Much like the Dark Goddess, Kai also had friends including her former tag team partner Raquel Gonzalez. Nowadays the former NXT Women's Champion is going solo. "I suppose you're right about that. I remember another person who was a friend... until she betrayed me by not sticking up for me. Then I turned to Raquel. We became an unstoppable force in NXT. Then as she was the one getting the most attention, I was on the sidelines. I attacked her letting Raquel know I was not to be taking likely", said Dakota Kai, "then of course we fought for the NXT Women's title. She won of course. But Raquel would get her comeuppance when I costed her the championship." "Wowie. Didn't know you'd go that far", said Alexa Bliss. "I was just tired of being labeled as Raquel's sidekick. Now that I'm free, I can focus on my goals in NXT 2.0.", said Dakota Kai.

Alexa sees Dakota's a bit unhinged. Since Dakota Kai betrayed Raquel Gonzalez and costed her the NXT Women's Champion she's been doing her own thing.
    FDOm59DXoAQRVqR

"Speaking of best friends, yours has been on some issues lately. Nikki Cross? Yeah she's a tough one. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have the confidence to defend or stand up for myself. Here I am on my own two feet. I do miss seeing her. Shayna Baszler scared me, but I'm no longer afraid of her", said Kai. "Nikki was nice while Shayna was a tough cookie, so I've had the experience with her", said Alexa Bliss. The former Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion was no stranger to The Queen of Spades. Shayna Baszler was invited to Alexa's Playground along with Reggie and Nia Jax at the time. Alexa Bliss fought and defeated Baszler at Hell In A Cell.

"So Nikki helped you against Shayna", Alexa asks Dakota Kai. "She did. Shayna attacked my arm, but Nikki came to my aid. She inspired me to face Shayna Baszler. Here I am now, no longer a punching bag or sidekick. I'm ready to take on any challenger", said the former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion. Alexa smiles at her. "How about you", asked Kai. "Still have to go to therapy so that I can be 'fixed'. Do you believe in being fixed", asked the Dark Goddess. Dakota Kai had to wonder about what the former Raw Women's Champion asked. "I don't know about that", said Dakota Kai. "That's ok. You and Sarray gonna fight it out", said Alexa. "Yeah. I'll make sure that her sun will set once I'm done with her, because even if her bond with her grandmother was special to her, there are some relationships that are bound to end at sunset", said Dakota. "I know behind every turn of events, there's always an upside in the most shocking way. Sure you're in a dark cloud, but every cloud has a silver lining. You just have to find the light from the shadows", said Alexa Bliss. Alexa Bliss plays with Dakota's hair.

Dakota Kai smiles and Alexa smirks licking her lips. "You know. I don't mind this", said Bliss. "Me either, shorty", chuckled Dakota. The former one-half of the NXT Women's Tag Team Champions takes off her shorts; she spreads her pussy. "Pretty little clit", said Alexa Bliss. She starts eating Kai out.

"Fuuck!!! Oh my god. Oh my god, Alexa. Shiii-ii-it. Ahhhh", groaned Dakota. Dakota moans loud liking everything about Alexa. "Such a delicate pussy", said Alexa Bliss. The former Raw Women's Champion continues licking it good. "Fuuuuuuuck!!! Oh damn", groaned again by Dakota Kai. The Dark Goddess then sucks the clit of Kai causing her to have an orgasm. Dakota Kai shakes and her eye twitches. "Mmm, goodie", said Bliss. Dakota takes a turn of sucking Alexa's clit.

Alexa giggles rubbing Dakota softly. "My, sweet pie", said Dakota Kai. "Ha ha. For real", Alexa asks herself. Dakota sucks Alexa's clit more and more. The Dark Goddess pants taking it all in from Kai. "Uh huh. Uh huh. Yes", said Alexa. Dakota twirls her tongue around Alexa's pussy fast. "Mmm so good", said Dakota. Alexa Bliss groans loud in pleasure. Dakota Kai was making sure she wouldn't be merciful. "I'm gonna cum", moaned Bliss. The Dark Goddess did just that. "You know Raquel doesn't know I have a dominant side too. Wanna see", asked Dakota Kai. "Sure", replied Alexa Bliss. Dakota Kai gets out a strapon. Alexa became flabbergasted. "Now it's time to see how a goddess can get a hook on this", said Dakota. She thrusts on Alexa in missionary form.
    AB2_3

The Dark Goddess rubs her nipples and Dakota's next. "Never knew you had a dom side", said Alexa. "All part of this new persona I'm having", said Dakota Kai. The former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion was all business with Alexa Bliss. She was deep in Alexa's guts the more she thrusts on her. Dakota was turning Alexa Bliss inside out in this position until she flips her over and goes straight to doggystyle.

"Fuck", screamed Alexa Bliss. Dakota Kai pants sticking her tongue out. Dakota goes slowly on Alexa's pussy back and forth, no hesitation necessary. Dakota Kai goes faster, pounding the Dark Goddess. Alexa grunts loud enough for Dakota. "Yes! Rip it out", yelled Alexa Bliss. Alexa Bliss then orgasms and Dakota Kai licks her pussy. Dakota takes off the strapon. Then Alexa begins licking Kai's pussy. The former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion twitches her eye again.

Dakota Kai moans. Alexa shakes her head slowly on Kai's cunt. "Hmm-mmm. Hmm-mmm. Just a little bit further", said Dakota. Alexa sticks her tongue deep in Dakota. "Ohhhhh god, yeah! Make me lose control", shouted Dakota Kai. They both change into 69 position. The young wrestlers moan intensely. "Oh", moaned the Dark Goddess. They go at it hard until they cum one last time simultaneously. It was amazing seeing Dakota and Alexa Bliss during the former Raw Women's Champion's return to NXT. "Well now. That was an experience", said Dakota Kai. "No biggie. We might have lost that special friend, but at least we did what we had to do for our health", said Alexa Bliss. Dakota nods with Alexa. "You think I'll see you again in NXT", asked Kai. "You will. I feel like my return here is just getting started. New faces perhaps. I don't know who or when. I just know they'll be happy to come play in my playground", said Alexa Bliss. She hugs Dakota Kai and leaves her locker room.

0 replies since 10/2/2022, 02:46   16096 views